Race jersey that really fits juniors!
- Two way stretch material provides a slightly more relaxed fit than our full stretch jerseys, without sacrificing the streamlined fit.
- Made using Vertex, a 40+ UPF fabric.
- Full zip durable YKK for best quality and endless zipping.
- Side Panels add to the anatomic feel.
- 2 back pockets with double tacked elastic keep your snacks in.
JUNIOR JERSEY SIZING:
VERTEX: 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester – 125 gram Vertex has a dual-layer ribbed construction, which gives it more stretch than other woven fabrics. Combined with a super light-weight and soft hand, this provides excellent movement when worn loose or close to the body. The dual-layers are what give Vertex its unique eco-technical advantage. Next to the skin is recycled polyester, with engineered wicking; the outside layer is rated for sun protection. With a rating exceeding 40 UPF for dark colors, you are not only kept cool and protected, you are doing it with recycled fibers.
TECHNICAL PROPERTIES: Wicking, Anti-microbial, Repreve® Recycled fibers, and high UPF rating.