Men's SDP Bib Short
Our highest end bibs made with Bluesign fabrics and the Performance pad for unparalleled comfort.
- Ringer and leg are cut with Graduated Compression--so that the design of the short is what keeps it put.
- Flatlock Stitching provides contrast design element & bombproof seams.
- Bib top made with wickable lycra mesh, provides stability and comfort.
- Central Panel is seamless on inner thigh to minimize friction. Supple stretch and abrasion-resistance of Zaffiro means great durability without sacrificing comfort.
- Central panel made with Cold Black fabric, lowering the temperature under the fabric!
- Soft Prime band on the leg for comfort, not binding!
ZAFFIRO: 78% Nylon, 22% Elastane – 200 gram An innovative warp-knitted fabric with classic opposed double weaving, composed of multi-filament polyamide yarns and Elastane using looms of the latest SUPER 40 generation. Its high compactness and density features, as well as its modulus and its multidirectional balanced elasticity with power effect, confer outstanding stoutness and durability features. Engineered for durability, comfort and performance, Zaffiro is perfectly suited for the inner leg of our shorts.
TECHNICAL PROPERTIES: Highly durable, multidirectional compression, UV 50-plus by construction.
SHIELD: 80% Polyester, 20% Elastane – 240 or 360gram Shield is a classical double opposite interlace warp knitted fabric, composed of multi-filament polyamide yarns and Elastane using looms of the latest SUPER 40 generation. The super dull polyester yarn used results in outstanding covering features, giving Shield great performance and comfort along with brilliant colors. The fabric's compactness, density and balanced multidirectional elasticity make it an ideal fabric for use in shorts.
TECHNICAL PROPERTIES: Highly durable, multidirectional compression, opaque, UV 50 plus by construction.
Performance Chamois: The Performance Chamois features premolded wings and an integrated top for a smooth, seamless look. Ultra high density foam inserts have been enlarged in order to deliver a greater degree of comfort during longer rides while in the road bike position. While keeping the minimalist, flat design of the original pad, the central channel has been slightly modified to provide more relief along the perineal area. A reduced usage of the back liner makes the pad even more lightweight and breathable, allowing greater freedom of movement.